Friday, September 24, 2010

And Furthermore

In reading the Wong book I relearned some of the things I had observed throughout my Secondary School experience. That many teachers fall into a trap, becoming bitter and cynical. I again saw that when I went to observe for the first time in a Junior High. Wong taught about having a yearly renewal of enthusiasm and excitement towards teaching and students. And somehow I have to do it. I believe a way to do that is to have you fingers in different pies. I think that teachers and people in general become oblivious, when they get caught up in their own little world, when their life only consists of teaching or whatever endeavor it be. We are alive and energetic when we have balanced lives full of activities of different sorts. So I think a way to keep renewing enthusiasm for teaching self awareness and ability to correct your ways is to be active in life's bounties.

No comments:

Post a Comment